Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Cupcakes!

We're not big cake eaters around here.  So, I make cupcakes.  A cake mix makes a lot of cupcakes!  

What I do so I don't waste is once I make them, I don't ice them.  I put them in freezer bags.
e

I just take out the number of cupcakes we want and put on a plate to thaw.

In about 20-30 minutes, they can be frosted.  You can make frosting, but when it's on sale/clearance, I'll buy some to have on hand.  Today in the pantry, I found this:

So, about 20 minutes after the hubby says "Do you have anything sweet, a cupcake sounds good", you have these:
Yes, there is one less than when I sat them out to thaw, the hubby grabbed one as soon as I iced the first one.  

As a reminder....check on your neighbors.  No, don't go over there during a shelter at home, but call them, text them, Zoom with them.  It's good for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment